now browsing by month
Our bodies need salt
Sodium is essential for maintaining levels of fluids in your body (for example, sweating to cool your body down),
regulating your blood pressure and for nerve signaling (the sodium-potassium ion exchange is responsible
for the brain’s ability to communicate to the other parts of your body).
Our body fluids, which account for a large percentage of our body’s composition, contain almost the same ratio of elements as seawater. Most of these elements—some of them bonded in the crystallized form of minerals—are essential to our health. Such elements and minerals include: calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, chloride, sodium, and potassium—which are all found in Janana Pink Himalayan Salt.
Within the unaltered, unique crystalline structure of Janana Pink Himalayan Salt, these 84 vital elements exist in accessible, minute particles (colloidal size), making it easy for our bodies to absorb and metabolize.
Janana Pink Himalayan Salt is far superior to white table or iodized salt. Even with the added iodine, table salt does not even come close to the mineral-packed powerhouse of Janana Himalayan Pink Salt. To get the naturally occurring 84 trace minerals valuable to your body on a regular basis, simply ditch the white table salt in your cupboard and keep Janana Pink Himalayan Salt in your diet.
Health benefits of using Janana Pink Himalayan Salt can include:
• Aiding vascular health
• Reducing muscle cramps
• Supporting healthy respiratory function
• Promoting stable pH balance on a cellular level
• Encouraging excellent blood sugar health
• Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
• Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
• Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
• Promoting the increased absorption capacities of other elements within the intestinal tract
• Lowering incidence of sinus problems, and promoting overall sinus health
• Increasing bone strength
• Creating a healthy libido
• Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
• In combination with water, good for blood pressure regulation
• Prevents cellulite (when replacing common chemically-treated salt)
• Reduces chances of developing rheumatism, arthritis and gout (when replacing common chemically-treated salt)
• Reduces chances of developing kidney and gall bladder stones (when replacing common chemically-treated salt)