Diamond Health and Wellness was founded by Elizabeth Mulvey to support and promote natural health and wellness at a ground level to assist with education, products and services which aid daily wellness.
Elizabeth is a qualified Clinical Aromatherapist, with specializations in Holistic Herbal Therapy and Clinical Nutrition. She is also a Reiki Master, Peak Performance Consultant, with a Bachelor of Education. Liz believes that education and self-care are the keys to life.
Diamond Health and Wellness has a Holistic Philospohy of health and incorporates a variety of modalities based on individual assessment to support clients to nurture health and happiness.
Education is one our important goals, we run workshops to support public knowledge about:
Introduction to Essential Oils
From the Craddle to the Car – Raising Children
Blending Essential Oils
Moon Magic: Working with the phases of the moon
The Golden years: Aging Gracefully
Diamond Health & Wellness empowers people to make healthy life choices by offering informative natural health workshops, therapies and products. Distributor for DoTERRA Essential Oils and Pruvit Ketones and their own range and blend of essential oils including: Bite Me, Talk with Me, Remember Me, Soothe Me and Sleep with Me
Being ME Range of Essential Oil blends is inspired by the daily and situational challenges in peoples life.
The Bite Me range of Essential Oils
What Is Certified Organic?
When you see a Certified Organic certification logo, it is your promise that the product is ;
- 100% NATURALLY DERIVED
- CRUELTY FREE
- GMO FREE
- CHEMICAL, PESTICIDE & INSECTICIDE FREE
- CREATED WITH SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
- MONITORED BY AN EXTERNAL BODY FROM EARTH TO STORE
Why is choosing Certified Organic important?
Did you know that in Australia, a company can claim something is “organic” if it contains only one “natural” ingredient, yet it may contain MANY & MULTIPLE synthetic and highly toxic chemicals?
This is a practice called ‘greenwashing’ & is unfortunately, big business. Until such time as the Australian law changes, WE as consumers need to be vigilant in our choices.
Whilst the word ORGANIC may be a marketing buzzword, CERTIFIED ORGANIC is not.
Certified Organic products are true representations of nature and are the consumers ONLY guarantee that the products they are purchasing are free from ALL toxic & synthetic ingredients.
5 Reasons To Choose Certified Organic …
- 60% of what ever you apply on your skin is absorbed directly in to your blood stream. The average woman puts over 200+ chemicals a day on her skin. Research is showing our babies are being born pre-polluted with on average over 200 chemicals in their little bodies at birth.
- The Cosmetics Industry in Australia is self-regulating. This means the very people who create conventional cosmetics (skin, hair, beauty, personal, baby, oral care products) are the very people who deem whether those products and the chemicals used in them are safe.
- Chemicals are used in everyday products on the basis they are safe until proven otherwise. No health studies or pre-market testing is required for cosmetic or personal care products. The reality (if you are not choosing Certified Organic) is that there are literally thousands of chemicals used in everyday products that have never been tested for safety.
- Many conventional personal care & beauty products contain a multitude of highly toxic chemicals linked directly to illness & disease.
- Green ‘washing’ is BIG BUSINESS. There is a huge misrepresentation in relation to the use of the word organic. A company can claim something is “organic” if it contains one natural ingredient, yet it may contain hundreds of chemicals and still be labelled … organic or natural. Certified Organic is your only guarantee if you wish to purchase chemical free product.
Be sure to join their VIP experience ~ The Divine Circle for inspiration, wellness education & of course the latest on their Certified Organic beauty & personal care collection.
Ashmore City LPO
QLD, Australia 4214.
Hi I'm 'Cowboy' Don...
Over the years in the international media I've been referred to as, "The Indiana Jones of Wholefood Medicine" because of my 17 year quest that took me around the world in search of an ancient sacred meal called, Pulse.
Even though I'm widely considered 'an enemy in the camp' of the health care industry, ironically I'm invited in to share my perspective at medical symposiums all around the world.
It's interesting to me that so often when I get up in front of hundreds and even thousands of doctors, scientist and researchers at these events, the audience is freaked out by my renegade look, but pretty soon I am just about always receiving applause and even standing ovations.
And it's not because of "me".
It's because I'm all about cutting through the BS and bringing back the wisdom of our brilliant ancestors who understood the physics of nature around them and how it relates tobeing healthy and avoiding sickness and disease.
The vast majority of Doctor's visits are completely unnecessary, and in my opinion, are leading people down a path that is actually doing more harm than good.
The problem is that there is so much corporate interest and financial weight behind government backed "health care" - which also influences the media and the masses - that it's tough to see the truth unless you go searching for it.
And so for nearly 50 years now publicly, I've been all about helping people to wake up and consider a more logical, reasonable, common-sense path that I call, SELF CARE.
Self Care is everything because your health is everything.
And when you gain the knowledge and confidence to embrace the principles of health, you no longer live in fear and uncertainty because you realise that no 'credentialed expert' could possibly know more about your body than you.
Now, please don't get me wrong.
I do agree with about the 2% of work that the health care industry does, which is in the treatment of crises and trauma, immediately following accidents.
And I do realise that many experts within the medical world are very sincere about wanting to be involved in a career helping people.
The problem is that their training has been put in place by an industry whose primary global, agenda is the perpetuation and treatment of sickness and disease for profit.
For decades I've had the opportunity to be involved with doctors, medical groups, scientific researchers and to work with literally thousands of people around the world who have been failed by the "healthcare" system.
And it's through this process, that I’ve come to realise that about 98% of what the health care industry does, is actually doing more harm than good.
My purpose is to not only raise awareness about the pitfalls of “health care”, but to simply share the wisdom of self care that your ancestors wanted you to know.
From there, you'll have the knowledge and power to choose a path that's right for you and to even learn to heal yourself and live a happy, healthy, dis-ease free life.
You can read more about Don on his website Don Tolman International here