Arbonne combines superior, botanically based products with a generous compensation plan, exceptional support, training and committed leadership to create the perfect window of opportunity for you. With Arbonne, life is full of awesome opportunity — to earn a living, enjoy a flexible schedule, to transform your life and the lives of others. Imagine the possibilities! Discover how fulfilling life can be as an Arbonne Independent Consultant. Contact me to learn more.
Born in Switzerland and raised in sunny California, Arbonne has transformed lives through premium products,unparalleled leadership and a family-like community. Through our passionate Independent Consultants, with our prestige brand and generous compensation plan, people all over the world are making a difference in their own lives and in the lives of others.
What Is Certified Organic?
When you see a Certified Organic certification logo, it is your promise that the product is ;
- 100% NATURALLY DERIVED
- CRUELTY FREE
- GMO FREE
- CHEMICAL, PESTICIDE & INSECTICIDE FREE
- CREATED WITH SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
- MONITORED BY AN EXTERNAL BODY FROM EARTH TO STORE
Why is choosing Certified Organic important?
Did you know that in Australia, a company can claim something is “organic” if it contains only one “natural” ingredient, yet it may contain MANY & MULTIPLE synthetic and highly toxic chemicals?
This is a practice called ‘greenwashing’ & is unfortunately, big business. Until such time as the Australian law changes, WE as consumers need to be vigilant in our choices.
Whilst the word ORGANIC may be a marketing buzzword, CERTIFIED ORGANIC is not.
Certified Organic products are true representations of nature and are the consumers ONLY guarantee that the products they are purchasing are free from ALL toxic & synthetic ingredients.
5 Reasons To Choose Certified Organic …
- 60% of what ever you apply on your skin is absorbed directly in to your blood stream. The average woman puts over 200+ chemicals a day on her skin. Research is showing our babies are being born pre-polluted with on average over 200 chemicals in their little bodies at birth.
- The Cosmetics Industry in Australia is self-regulating. This means the very people who create conventional cosmetics (skin, hair, beauty, personal, baby, oral care products) are the very people who deem whether those products and the chemicals used in them are safe.
- Chemicals are used in everyday products on the basis they are safe until proven otherwise. No health studies or pre-market testing is required for cosmetic or personal care products. The reality (if you are not choosing Certified Organic) is that there are literally thousands of chemicals used in everyday products that have never been tested for safety.
- Many conventional personal care & beauty products contain a multitude of highly toxic chemicals linked directly to illness & disease.
- Green ‘washing’ is BIG BUSINESS. There is a huge misrepresentation in relation to the use of the word organic. A company can claim something is “organic” if it contains one natural ingredient, yet it may contain hundreds of chemicals and still be labelled … organic or natural. Certified Organic is your only guarantee if you wish to purchase chemical free product.
Be sure to join their VIP experience ~ The Divine Circle for inspiration, wellness education & of course the latest on their Certified Organic beauty & personal care collection.