What Is Certified Organic?
When you see a Certified Organic certification logo, it is your promise that the product is ;
- 100% NATURALLY DERIVED
- CRUELTY FREE
- GMO FREE
- CHEMICAL, PESTICIDE & INSECTICIDE FREE
- CREATED WITH SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
- MONITORED BY AN EXTERNAL BODY FROM EARTH TO STORE
Why is choosing Certified Organic important?
Did you know that in Australia, a company can claim something is “organic” if it contains only one “natural” ingredient, yet it may contain MANY & MULTIPLE synthetic and highly toxic chemicals?
This is a practice called ‘greenwashing’ & is unfortunately, big business. Until such time as the Australian law changes, WE as consumers need to be vigilant in our choices.
Whilst the word ORGANIC may be a marketing buzzword, CERTIFIED ORGANIC is not.
Certified Organic products are true representations of nature and are the consumers ONLY guarantee that the products they are purchasing are free from ALL toxic & synthetic ingredients.
5 Reasons To Choose Certified Organic …
- 60% of what ever you apply on your skin is absorbed directly in to your blood stream. The average woman puts over 200+ chemicals a day on her skin. Research is showing our babies are being born pre-polluted with on average over 200 chemicals in their little bodies at birth.
- The Cosmetics Industry in Australia is self-regulating. This means the very people who create conventional cosmetics (skin, hair, beauty, personal, baby, oral care products) are the very people who deem whether those products and the chemicals used in them are safe.
- Chemicals are used in everyday products on the basis they are safe until proven otherwise. No health studies or pre-market testing is required for cosmetic or personal care products. The reality (if you are not choosing Certified Organic) is that there are literally thousands of chemicals used in everyday products that have never been tested for safety.
- Many conventional personal care & beauty products contain a multitude of highly toxic chemicals linked directly to illness & disease.
- Green ‘washing’ is BIG BUSINESS. There is a huge misrepresentation in relation to the use of the word organic. A company can claim something is “organic” if it contains one natural ingredient, yet it may contain hundreds of chemicals and still be labelled … organic or natural. Certified Organic is your only guarantee if you wish to purchase chemical free product.
Be sure to join their VIP experience ~ The Divine Circle for inspiration, wellness education & of course the latest on their Certified Organic beauty & personal care collection.
Is created for girls naturally
I’ve create a brand that gives girls products they would like but also had a great message behind it. My inspiration came from not being able to use anything my mum had or find anything to buy that was suitable for my skin! So with the support of an expert team of formulators I now have a beautiful range of products that are naturally formulated to be safe and effective, but also make girls feel great because they’re taking care of their skin.
Luv Ur Skin is a range of natural skin care products that have been specially developed using specifically selected natural ingredients and key plant extracts to ensure that girls have the best possible chance to keep their skin clean, clear and healthy. It is the only tween range to be formulated with the plant extract Plantolin®, that comes from the Australian Native plant Centipeda cunninghamii, which has amazing benefits and is scientifically proven to be safe and effective on all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Luv Ur Body is a fun collection of accessories I’ve come across that I thought would be great fun. Girls can enjoy the “glow in the dark glitter” nail polish sets I’ve put together in the latest trending colors that light up in the dark. Along with the fun funky silicone shoelaces that you don’t need to lace up every time you step out, you just step straight into your sneakers and you’re on your way! I looking forward to adding more items to this range soon!
The range is all about encouraging girls to develop healthy lifestyle habits and routines so that they learn to take care of their skin and bodies as they grow, while having fun doing it. The concept for this brand is all about girls and the times during this period of our life, when things can be challenging and so I hope to use this brand to bring more awareness to issues that face this very important stage in a girl’s development.
At the end of the day we all want to feel important, happy and confident….
BECAUSE EVERY GIRL DESERVES TO BE COMFORTABLE IN HER OWN SKIN!!